Video Production Company for Business and Corporate Needs
- Video to present at your business meeting
- Video coverage of the meeting itself edited down to essential content to show afterwards for different locations or shifts
- Video of testimonials for your product or service then forwarding completely edited clip or only raw footage
- Short promotional messages
- Site specific training video providing greater effectiveness than generic mass marketed productions
- Site specific video for regulatory compliance
Our small size and personal approach often exceeds expectations for business and corporate video production clients. Multiple camera coverage of meetings, events, and training combined with tight post production editing provide cost effective business communication solutions. Our ability to help in house personnel and non-actors feel comfortable on camera may surprise you.
The first step in making your idea for a video actually happen? Contact us for a no obligation discussion of options. Add a professional freelance videographer to your team.
Making A Service Standout
Most website videos work best when kept short, but knowing the audience helped us decide that “rule” needed to be broken for this client. Documenting the ‘catchin’ of multiple musky on different days demonstrates to all that with the right guide, it does not take ten thousand casts to bring in one of the most prized fresh water fish.
Short Promotional Messages
Video of a Product or Process
Longer than a short promotional message, this recent project utilized third party motion graphics and professional voice over for the main video. Production costs were kept low by using a sincere product user and non-actor. Use of the residential location helped emphasize the at home use of the product and further reduced costs. We brought in lights, cameras, microphones and edited the final pieces together to fit the clients vision for attacting potential investors.